Stephen Kondash, M.D.
Areas of Specialty
- Cataract surgery - with Multi-Focal Implants and correction of Astigmatism
- Laser surgery for Glaucoma, Diabetes, and other disorders
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cincinnati Academy of Medicine
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Cincinnati Society of Ophthalmology
- President, Cincinnati Society of Ophthalmology, 1998
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized as a Top Doc in Cincy Magazine in 2011.
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Residency, Ophthalmology, 1991
To learn more about Dr. Kondash, please visit www.WestSideVision.com.
Dr. Kondash currently sees patients at the Western Ridge location on the west side of Cincinnati.
For an appointment with Dr. Kondash, please call: 513-389-9911.
Main Topic of this page:
Stephen Kondash, M.D. Cataract surgery - with Multi-Focal Implants and correction of Astigmatism Laser surgery for Glaucoma, Diabetes, and other disorders Comprehensive Ophthalmology
See clearly with refractive surgery, cataract surgery, or corneal surgery. Our doctors offer vision improvement for all ages